DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sacramento, CA

CirrusNine

Reactions
New Mavic Pro 2 with smart controller owner from sunny Sacramento! I'm an international travel photographer enthusiast at heart and looking forward to capturing pics and video from above.

I had the Mavic Pro 2 in November 2018 but returned it due to the regular controller being a pain to connect. I purchased a new Mavic Pro 2 with the smart controller recently and really like the screen and quick setup.

Thanks for the great discussions on the forums. It's a great resource to learn and share those beautiful images. Looking forward to contributing as well!

Some of my ground-based travel photography here: CIRRUSNINE PHOTOGRAPHY

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: CirrusNine
Welcome. What beautiful images. You should have a lot of fun getting some new prospective's.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome. I’m also out of the Sacramento area. Love to travel, but went with the Air due to the smaller footprint. I hope you enjoy your new drone!

Welcome to the Forum!

New Mavic Pro 2 with smart controller owner from sunny Sacramento! I'm an international travel photographer enthusiast at heart and looking forward to capturing pics and video from above.

I had the Mavic Pro 2 in November 2018 but returned it due to the regular controller being a pain to connect. I purchased a new Mavic Pro 2 with the smart controller recently and really like the screen and quick setup.

Thanks for the great discussions on the forums. It's a great resource to learn and share those beautiful images. Looking forward to contributing as well!

Some of my ground-based travel photography here: CIRRUSNINE PHOTOGRAPHY

Thanks!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard