DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Samui Island, Thailand

DroneZone Samui

Reactions
Site
www.flying-arrow.net
I am swiss citizen (59) and live here on the holiday island of Koh Samui / Thailand.
Since 2015 i own the restaurant "Flying Arrow" with archery range in Mae Nam.

As an advanced drone pilot i fly with: DJI Mavic Air 2, Tello, Hubsan Zino Pro+ and more...

The island Koh Samui is very beautiful and perfect for flying drones, as there are no tall buildings.
Also we have the most beautiful and cleanest beaches of Thailand, great for swimming, diving and much more. I've already made a few video clips with my Mavic Air 2 and the Zino pro+ and the results are amazing....

If someone would like to come to Koh Samui for vacation and flying; I am also happy to give tips how taking drones with you, etc. Just inquiries.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D ... & also just saw your thread in the "Mavic Crash & Fly away Assistance section" ? , but that mishap was pretty clear, my guess is that you will get a positive message from DJI once they return to you.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Hi, I live on the mainland opp Samui each and every half year (but not this last year .. due COVID) still in Australia waiting for the right opportunity to return. Depends largely on government reopening international border etc. I fly Mini 2 and Mavic Pro. Not a newbie and have flown many missions (Litchi) Mavic Maven seems to work well for my Mini 1 (but doesn’t work on Mini 2 yet ..) are streets still mostly empty on Samui? And can you give me a YouTube link for one of your flights? Cheers. Merv

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore