DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Carlos, CA

Just picked up an Air 2S yesterday, which is my first DJI. I have a few parrot drones in the garage, and a quad but I haven't flown anything for a while.
I was going to do a little test flight this morning and realized my entire city is a NFZ due to the little itty bitty airport we have. I use to fly a little at Baylands in Sunnyvale, but it looks like its under a NFZ now too? I saw an older post that Baylands might still be ok... I'll have to look into it.

Anyway, came here looking for site recommendations and looks like thee is a lot of good info here.
Hi, did you ever get any good answers on where to fly? Looks like Half Moon Bay is has some decent areas to fly but if I recall correctly the traffic to get there sucks. Have you tried there? Also do you know if you can fly over the salt pond next to Bedwell park? I know you can't fly IN Bedwell but what about next to it? B4UFLY shows there is a small area between the San Carlos and Palo Alto NFZs.

Just picked up an Air 2S yesterday, which is my first DJI. I have a few parrot drones in the garage, and a quad but I haven't flown anything for a while.
I was going to do a little test flight this morning and realized my entire city is a NFZ due to the little itty bitty airport we have. I use to fly a little at Baylands in Sunnyvale, but it looks like its under a NFZ now too? I saw an older post that Baylands might still be ok... I'll have to look into it.

Anyway, came here looking for site recommendations and looks like thee is a lot of good info here.
Hello

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore