DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Diego, CA

KWorth

Reactions
Just checking in. I have been reading this site for a week now and I have to say - its great. A one stop shop of great info and collaboration without a lot of negative attitude. Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into it. Thanks

Mavic Pro - purchased last week

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: KWorth
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Just checking in. I have been reading this site for a week now and I have to say - its great. A one stop shop of great info and collaboration without a lot of negative attitude. Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into it. Thanks

Mavic Pro - purchased last week
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

You've got some fantastic scenery out there, I look forward to seeing some videos. I golfed a bunch while visiting my brother. One of the places that always wowed me for scenery was Mt. Woodson golf course.
Also, the road out to Boreggo Springs had some incredible vistas!

You've got some fantastic scenery out there, I look forward to seeing some videos. I golfed a bunch while visiting my brother. One of the places that always wowed me for scenery was Mt. Woodson golf course.
Also, the road out to Boreggo Springs had some incredible vistas!
Mt. Woodson is a great area and idea! Hoping to get out this weekend and do some initial test flights. Thanks

I've only flown four times since I got my Zoom a couple of weeks ago. The February weather here in Delaware is not kind to exposed fingers as I work the controller. A bit of advice, keep browsing through MavicPilots and look at a bunch of youtube stuff on beginner information. Have fun out there!

I've only flown four times since I got my Zoom a couple of weeks ago. The February weather here in Delaware is not kind to exposed fingers as I work the controller. A bit of advice, keep browsing through MavicPilots and look at a bunch of youtube stuff on beginner information. Have fun out there!
Thank you. Yes, great beginner information available. I have been reading/researching for the 6 months up to my purchase as well. You can never stop learning. Seems changes in this world are frequent!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karchuandiong