DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Santee CA - USA

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone! Just got my first ever drone, DJI Mini 2 and it was love at first sight. I live in San Diego County so there are a ton of restrictions with so many military bases and airports. I live within 5 miles of an airport so I cant even fly in my own back yard ?

Overall, I've enjoyed learning the basics watching a ton of YouTube videos and using Airmap to find new places to fly and ensure I get LAANC approval prior to flying.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! I've been to San Diego more times than I can count, and yes, a lot of military and aviation restrictions in that area. It's a beautiful area though! Happy and safe flying!

Hi everyone! Just got my first ever drone, DJI Mini 2 and it was love at first sight. I live in San Diego County so there are a ton of restrictions with so many military bases and airports. I live within 5 miles of an airport so I cant even fly in my own back yard ?

Overall, I've enjoyed learning the basics watching a ton of YouTube videos and using Airmap to find new places to fly and ensure I get LAANC approval prior to flying.
G’day!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus