DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Scotland

Highland Flyer

Reactions
Hi Everyone, i'm from the west coast of Scotland near Glasgow. I am just starting out in my drone flying adventures as of January 2020 and so far i have only managed to get out flying once due to the absolutely awful weather here in the UK. Hopefully the rain will go off, the clouds will disperse and the wind will die down soon and i can capture so nice videos.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi Everyone, i'm from the west coast of Scotland near Glasgow. I am just starting out in my drone flying adventures as of January 2020 and so far i have only managed to get out flying once due to the absolutely awful weather here in the UK. Hopefully the rain will go off, the clouds will disperse and the wind will die down soon and i can capture so nice videos.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
Sunny here and in the upper 60's but very windy.

Hiya. Welcome to the forum! :)

The sun is finally out down here in Yorkshire, and the wind has gone too. Hopefully, it'll be the same up there.

Hello from Inverkip, northwest Scotland. Just got my first drone, Mavic Air. Batteries all charged just waiting for a break in the weather to take my first flight. Exciting stuff.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Hello from Inverkip, northwest Scotland. Just got my first drone, Mavic Air. Batteries all charged just waiting for a break in the weather to take my first flight. Exciting stuff.
Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54