DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from SE Michigan

FuzzyBob

Reactions
Hello!

I recently picked up an open box Mavic 2 Pro for 100+ off the pre-tarrif price. A bit of an impulse buy but figured I had a couple weeks to return it if I didn't like it. Suffice to say I'm hooked now and have ordered a couple extra batteries, case, phone holder to use with the remote, etc.

I'm still getting used to it but years of playing video games have given me an edge in the hand/eye coordination area. Looking forward to learning more and editing photos/videos. Davinci Resolve seems to be amazing but with a steep learning curve. Thankfully there's YouTube videos covering all sorts of things with it.

-Bob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Yeah snowbirds eh. ?

Hello!

I recently picked up an open box Mavic 2 Pro for 100+ off the pre-tarrif price. A bit of an impulse buy but figured I had a couple weeks to return it if I didn't like it. Suffice to say I'm hooked now and have ordered a couple extra batteries, case, phone holder to use with the remote, etc.

I'm still getting used to it but years of playing video games have given me an edge in the hand/eye coordination area. Looking forward to learning more and editing photos/videos. Davinci Resolve seems to be amazing but with a steep learning curve. Thankfully there's YouTube videos covering all sorts of things with it.

-Bob
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, it's an awesome machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa