DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from SE PA

Joksan

Reactions
Hi all! Joksan here from SouthEast PA. Not new to flying - started back with Phantom 2. I am, however, new to my Mavic 2 Pro and a recent Part 107 certificate holder.

I am looking forward to learning from all the experienced pilots here and contributing from my experience in the aviation field. #flysafe ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Joksan.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
Much appreciated. I too am looking forward to the insight and experience from the members of this forum. ?

Hi all! Joksan here from SouthEast PA. Not new to flying - started back with Phantom 2. I am, however, new to my Mavic 2 Pro and a recent Part 107 certificate holder.

I am looking forward to learning from all the experienced pilots here and contributing from my experience in the aviation field. #flysafe ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and congrats on your certification! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR