DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Seattle (Woodinville)

Charlie J

Reactions
Hi everyone -

I got my Mavic Pro a few weeks ago, and have been having quite a bit of fun learning to fly it.

I've been flying single-engine Cessnas and Pipers since I was 17 -- and I'm really enjoying learning the similarities (and differences) in flying the drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi everyone -

I got my Mavic Pro a few weeks ago, and have been having quite a bit of fun learning to fly it.

I've been flying single-engine Cessnas and Pipers since I was 17 -- and I'm really enjoying learning the similarities (and differences) in flying the drone.
Howdy from Wyoming Charlie J, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Charlie J
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello from lynnwood/Edmonds , if you ever need help with gimbal issues let me know I just recently fixed mine, parts are cheap and easy to for and now. Also I almost crashed mine on the newest firmware .1000 on the first flight, I no longer fly that firmware, pm if interested in fw stuff.

Welcome to the forum, @Charlie J. You've joined a great community. I can 100% relate to the aviation connection, same exact boat for me. Although now it's all drones, hardly get any time behind the yoke any more :( Enjoy and safe flying. If our team can be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy Labor Day.

Hi From Seattle downtown.. looking for some suggestions for flying area around Seattle

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum