DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from So Cal!

Mike_E

Reactions
Hi everyone! Just wanted to check-in as a new drone owner here in the Ventura County area of Southern California. I recently started reading about drones and watching YouTube videos and got hooked - now I'm a proud owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum drone.

Hoping to learn as much as I can and maybe become proficient enough to help others around my area get into this hobby. I've learned quite a bit just from reading some of the resources and posts that I found here on this site. Thanks for a great forum!

Best,

Mike

Reactions: Mike_E
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time reading :) And don't be afraid to ask for help at anytime. Enjoy.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check-in as a new drone owner here in the Ventura County area of Southern California. I recently started reading about drones and watching YouTube videos and got hooked - now I'm a proud owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum drone.

Hoping to learn as much as I can and maybe become proficient enough to help others around my area get into this hobby. I've learned quite a bit just from reading some of the resources and posts that I found here on this site. Thanks for a great forum!

Best,

Mike
Howdy from Wyoming @Mike_E , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Best,

Mike

Welcome! You have a lot of fantastic flying there in Ventura. Beaches and marinas. I’m in Santa Clarita and travel to Ventura often.

Ron

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the Mavic Pro Platinum! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem