Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from SOCAL

Going to have my first flight today after work. Getting excited. I owned a phantom 4 but had to sell. Now ready to start a new chapter with the 2 pro.

waylander

Hi Navyboats

I use this Sd card on all of my DJI birds, excellent write speed etc:-

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 90 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, FFP

A bit pricey yes, you can get cheaper ones, but often they are quality control rejects, might say 64 GB capacity, but they are partially corrupt and you might not even get 40 GB out of them, or you might be recording that once in a life time video and the card packs up half way through, ALWAYS get Sd cards from reliable sources if they are cheap, that's because they are CHEAP ( cr#p ),.

All The Best
Waylander

Hi Navyboats

I use this Sd card on all of my DJI birds, excellent write speed etc:-

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 90 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, FFP

A bit pricey yes, you can get cheaper ones, but often they are quality control rejects, might say 64 GB capacity, but they are partially corrupt and you might not even get 40 GB out of them, or you might be recording that once in a life time video and the card packs up half way through, ALWAYS get Sd cards from reliable sources if they are cheap, that's because they are CHEAP ( cr#p ),.

All The Best
Waylander
Thank you. I will look today after work to get one. I am in the military so I might see if the NEX has them. Great info, I appreciate.

msinger

Website
www.MavicHelp.com
I am going to get a sd card today and unsure of best brand and size
SanDisk Extreme Pro or Samsung Select Pro (U3) memory cards would work well. Maybe grab a few 32 GB cards (or even 16 GB cards) and swap them out in between flights. That way you won't lose all of your footage if you ever lose your drone or the card somehow becomes damaged.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Thank you. Getting back into the drones is exciting. I am looking forward to it and want to capture some great pictures and video.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamb1123