DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Somerset, UK

RubiconCSL

Reactions
Hi from Somerset in the UK, somewhere between Taunton and Glastonbury. Another one a bit green round the gills at present. Bought an Air a few weeks back as a birthday present to myself :) Only used for a few minutes so far. ND filters should be arriving any day. Now just need to find some time to use it!

Reactions: dirkclod
First attempt at a video. Filmed fully auto. Edited with iMovie, added some silly romantic filter! Hopefully with the ND filters and a bit of trial and error I can produce something a bit better soon.

Hi from Somerset in the UK, somewhere between Taunton and Glastonbury. Another one a bit green round the gills at present. Bought an Air a few weeks back as a birthday present to myself :) Only used for a few minutes so far. ND filters should be arriving any day. Now just need to find some time to use it!
Howdy from Wyoming @RubiconCSL , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki