DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Africa.

Waiting impatiently for my Mavic Pro Platinum to arrive so that I can retire my trusty 2 year old Spark.

Welcome to the Mavic Family

Hoping you post some videos of the new Train Bridge Hotel going up in Kruger Shalati.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

A big Texas Welcome to you from the friendly skies wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in RSA yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The Mavic Pro is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. There are over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using the “Find My Drone”App. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Mavic Family

Hoping you post some videos of the new Train Bridge Hotel going up in Kruger Shalati.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain.

Thank you. Unfortunately the Kruger Shalati Bridge Hotel is in Skukuza Rest Camp which is in the middle of the Kruger National Game Reserve , as such it is in a total NO FLY zone. The drone videos you might have seen of the Bridge Hotel must be Promo videos sanctioned by the Parks Board . Plenty other beautiful places here where we can fly though ; such as my profile pic.

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Nice wide open space, to fly, looking forward to seeing some of your video from your
part of the world. As you know this is a international brotherhood, pilots from all over the world reside here. No matter how long I have been flying, always interested in keeping up with new things. One of the things I suggest is looking at Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, let your fingers do the walking. Fly safe and have fun.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason