DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Florida

Jay241

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello everyone, newbie here with the Mavic Air 2. Super excited about this amazing little computer. Had RC helicopters before (not flown in a long time). This thing is a blast and so easy to use. After reading through the manual and watching a lot of videos I got the courage to find an isolated park and give it a try. Wow, this thing is amazingly easy to use. Been practicing all the modes and camera special effects. I do have a very little issue but will post it in the appropriate channel, for now, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to get together with some of the locals in the forum. :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everyone, newbie here with the Mavic Air 2. Super excited about this amazing little computer. Had RC helicopters before (not flown in a long time). This thing is a blast and so easy to use. After reading through the manual and watching a lot of videos I got the courage to find an isolated park and give it a try. Wow, this thing is amazingly easy to use. Been practicing all the modes and camera special effects. I do have a very little issue but will post it in the appropriate channel, for now, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to get together with some of the locals in the forum. :)
I understand the feeling. After fly for years R/C Helicopters, Aligns all sizes, Mikado 800, Goblin 700, 770 a drone is just soooo easy to fly that you can do it with your eye close.

I used to fly at Sebring FL, Markham Park in Fort Lauderdale and Torches in Orlando with Bert Kammerer and Bobby Watts.

Here my Mikado Logo Xtreme 800 few years ago.

CF644269-917F-4D00-BE9E-4B0B7C3EF12E-358-0000000DDDF7C3A2.JPG

I understand the feeling. After fly for years R/C Helicopters, Aligns all sizes, Mikado 800, Goblin 700, 770 a drone is just soooo easy to fly that you can do it with your eye close.

I used to fly at Sebring FL, Markham Park in Fort Lauderdale and Torches in Orlando with Bert Kammerer and Bobby Watts.

Here my Mikado Logo Xtreme 800 few years ago.
Zeus, nice helicopter, that's huge, mine were more of an amateur type.

Thanks everyone for the warmth welcome, really enjoying reading through all the posts. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum from West Palm Beach. Loads of good information from an amazing group of pilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Jay241 and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42