DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Louisiana!

Thelastosirus

Reactions
Long time lurker, ever since I bought my Pro Platinum back in 2018, but I've only recently joined. Currently I have a Mini 4 Pro, and a Mini 2 (with Smart controller but probably getting rid of it). I'm scheduled to take my 107 license soon to add to my A&P license which honestly, haven't used in awhile now that I'm in the IT world. I've been flying for over two decades now all manners of radio control airplanes and helicopters so getting into drones was a natural progression, particularly since I also am an enthusiast photographer. The DJI way is much easier than way back when I was building my 8-pound x8 quad powered by a PixHawk. I'm looking to get back into plane old radio control since it was fun but you know those things set your money on fire.

I have a few videos on YouTube under my "Thelastosirus" handle but nothing which will win me international accolades. If anyone is travelling to the greater New Orleans area just ask me if you have any questions.

Nice to finally introduce myself.

Currently I have a Mini 4 Pro,

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manual.

Good Luck witht he Part 107 Exam…

Fly Safe!

I checked out your Youtube channel. I don't run across many people who have even heard of Fort Proctor or know where Delacroix is or how to pronounce it. I've flown over Fort Proctor a few times but never been near enough to fly a drone.

I'm just east of you in Ocean Springs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cafguy and MA2 317
Welcome! You have some good videos on your YT channel. The Green bridge is looking sad. I use to work near Michoud Blvd and Chef (At the old Sears credit center) back in the 90s while I was working on my EE degree at UNO.

Welcome to the forum from NW Montana

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagleSix