DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Louisiana

LSUThunder

Reactions
Hello all. I just got my Mavic yesterday. All I can say is I'm blown away by this machine. I had a phantom 3 and an Autel X-Star in the past. This Mavic blows them out the water. I'm so happy with my decision and have barely scratched the surface with it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome LSUThunder. I am also from south LA. I live in Galliano. I have worked in the New Orleans area for the past 8 years. I started with the Phantom 3 and purchased my Mavic about 6 months ago. Have some awesome footage of the Luling Bridge and many swamps near my home. Where are you? Welcome to the forum and GO LSU!!!

Reactions: LSUThunder
Welcome LSUThunder. I am also from south LA. I live in Galliano. I have worked in the New Orleans area for the past 8 years. I started with the Phantom 3 and purchased my Mavic about 6 months ago. Have some awesome footage of the Luling Bridge and many swamps near my home. Where are you? Welcome to the forum and GO LSU!!!
I'm in Lafayette. Seems to be the trend to go from phantom 3 to the Mavic. I bet you have a ton of scenery to capture. Indeed GEAUX TIGERS

Hello all. I just got my Mavic yesterday. All I can say is I'm blown away by this machine. I had a phantom 3 and an Autel X-Star in the past. This Mavic blows them out the water. I'm so happy with my decision and have barely scratched the surface with it.
Howdy from Wyoming LSUThunder, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: LSUThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada