DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from South Louisiana

lesessan

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro , I'm a newbie. I have made a few flights and lucky haven't had any issues till today was trying a video and it came out all chopped and full of lines that rapidly come in and out. I don't know if I need to return this or is there a fix, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area I can repost.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

was trying a video and it came out all chopped and full of lines that rapidly come in and out.
How exactly were you trying the video? Was it a video file from your mobile device or the removable memory card in your Mavic?

How exactly are you playing the video? Please be as detailed as possible.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

How exactly were you trying the video? Was it a video file from your mobile device or the removable memory card in your Mavic?
Should this topic be moved to a different area, thanks

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Can you post a video sample on Youtube or Vimeo? Is this 4K footage and what are you using to view it? If it is 4K you will need a robust PC to watch it.

Install in a Windows 10 PC to view
Can you list every step you're following after you physically remove the memory card from your Mavic?

Can you list every step you're following after you physically remove the memory card from your Mavic?
Removed SD card, slipped into a USB SD card reader, installed reader in Windows 10 PC to view, click on .mov file and watched a watched a chopped up video with lines then a good frame or two then lines distorted. All pictures come out great

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Can you post a video sample on Youtube or Vimeo? Is this 4K footage and what are you using to view it? If it is 4K you will need a robust PC to watch it.
Hello yes thank you, I'm uploading a video to YouTube and I will post a link

Removed SD card, slipped into a USB SD card reader, installed reader in Windows 10 PC to view, click on .mov file and watched a watched a chopped up video with lines then a good frame or two then lines distorted
What happens if you play the video after copying the video file from the memory card to your PC?

What happens if you upload your video to YouTube and play it back from there? If you see the same thing there, then please post the YouTube link here so we can see what you're describing.

Ok it appears the uploaded video plays fine, so why won't it playback on my pc.?
Here is the link

Your computer is likely too slow (even more so if it's a 4K video) or you're experiencing some kind of issue with the application your using to play the video.

Reactions: lesessan
Your computer is likely too slow (even more so if it's a 4K video) or you're experiencing some kind of issue with the application your using to play the video.
Ok I can try to play on another pc that I use with my VR setup, I will post the results, thank you so much and I'm going to what's going on here. I'm sure this isn't the first time you guys have had to help other newbies out with this same problem.

Ok plays fine on the VR PC with Windows Media Player. I'm going to check what application I was using on the other PC it wouldn't play on.

Just got my Mavic Pro , I'm a newbie. I have made a few flights and lucky haven't had any issues till today was trying a video and it came out all chopped and full of lines that rapidly come in and out. I don't know if I need to return this or is there a fix, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area I can repost.
Howdy from Wyoming @lesessan , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d