DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Spokane, WA!

Cdasoftball

Reactions
Hello all! I just purchased my Pro a couple of days ago and am truly impressed with this new unit. I dabbled in toy style drones for a bit and then moved to the yuneec breeze a few months ago. While the breeze is a great intro to the higher end of camera drones it truly pales in comparison to what the mavic does!

I am ecstatic with the pro and can't wait to learn more about it here!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Nice to see another pilot in the Pacific Northwest, enjoy everything that these amazing (in my opinion) dji platforms give us, amazing flying machines, I'm from Portland,Or but I have to represent my guys to the north and give a shout out and say Go Hawks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Nice to see another pilot in the Pacific Northwest, enjoy everything that these amazing (in my opinion) dji platforms give us, amazing flying machines, I'm from Portland,Or but I have to represent my guys to the north and give a shout out and say Go Hawks!

As much as I have made the great NW my home (originally from Allentown, PA. Yes, the Billy Joel song) I grew up watching Jets games with my dad and took them as my team! I'll always support the Hawks though also! (Just don't tell him!) Haha!

As much as I have made the great NW my home (originally from Allentown, PA. Yes, the Billy Joel song) I grew up watching Jets games with my dad and took them as my team! I'll always support the Hawks though also! (Just don't tell him!) Haha!
No worries man, my mom is a Steelers fan and my Brother a die hard Raider. Jets have the best chant in football..J..E ..T ..S., Jets, Jets Jets!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello all! I just purchased my Pro a couple of days ago and am truly impressed with this new unit. I dabbled in toy style drones for a bit and then moved to the yuneec breeze a few months ago. While the breeze is a great intro to the higher end of camera drones it truly pales in comparison to what the mavic does!

I am ecstatic with the pro and can't wait to learn more about it here!
Howdy from Wyoming @Cdasoftball , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus