DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From STL Missouri

TankedPirate

Reactions
Hello from the "Gateway to the West", Saint Louis, MO. Getting my Mavic Pro today! Thank goodness! The wait has seem like forever though! As a former TV News Photojournalist, and now a full time Photographer, looking to use the Mavic Pro with my business!

Looking to learn from all of you with what I am sure will be many questions till I get it all figured out! So a big thank you to all in advance!

Reactions: hychewright
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: TankedPirate
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum TP. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello TP Im also from the STL area. St. Charles to be exact. I got my Mavic last week and had to return it for a bad camera. The flights that i was able to get in with a working unit were pretty good.
Its a great machine. I just hope my issues are not going to be a consistent.

let me know how you like your Mavic

TK

Have you already passed your 107 test? IMO you have the hard part being that you were a photojournalist, it's harder to learn good framing and transition than it is to learn to fly an intelligent quadcopter...

Hello TP Im also from the STL area. St. Charles to be exact. I got my Mavic last week and had to return it for a bad camera. The flights that i was able to get in with a working unit were pretty good.
Its a great machine. I just hope my issues are not going to be a consistent.

let me know how you like your Mavic

TK
I too am in St. Charles (Lake St. Louis) to be exact! Hope I dont have those issues! *Keeping my fingers crossed!*

Have you already passed your 107 test? IMO you have the hard part being that you were a photojournalist, it's harder to learn good framing and transition than it is to learn to fly an intelligent quadcopter...
Actually planning on studying and taking the test soon, now that I have the Mavic! Glad to hear that this thing won't scare me on the first flight! Still a bit nervous about that first flight! (Batteries/controller are charging at the moment, so waiting anxiously as we speak as I type this!)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx