DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Switzerland, Bern.

Carlog

Reactions
Bought my Mavic Pro about 1 month ago, very impressed and Kool to fly over the mountains.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to the world of Mavic Flying. If you ever want to meet up to change ideas send me a PM. I am in the Biel area.

Hello, thanks, for your reply, it's very nice to see we have some pilots here in Switzerland, yes we can change ideas, how you want to take contact?
Now I'm in Lugano enjoying the beautiful landscapes, my little bird took already some time in the air, amazing. Already broke one ND 8 filter from DJI, always put one in the bird, better footage, better colors, now have to buy another set.
And schön Ostern.

Hello, thanks, for your reply, it's very nice to see we have some pilots here in Switzerland, yes we can change ideas, how you want to take contact?
Now I'm in Lugano enjoying the beautiful landscapes, my little bird took already some time in the air, amazing. Already broke one ND 8 filter from DJI, always put one in the bird, better footage, better colors, now have to buy another set.
And schön Ostern.

Ah Lugano.....the sweet South. Luckily the Berner Jura is not too bad either. I desperately need ND filters. I have ordered the Polar Pro Cinema ones but they our out of stock. Hoping they will be there soon as I need my shutter speeds much higher than I would like right now.

The problem is that my Mavic didn't teach me any patience as I ordered one and got it delivered within 48 hours. No three month wait here.

Enjoy the Easter weekend flying and enjoying the return of spring!

Only problem, the f....NFZ, but all the rest it's ok.
I'm considering buying the GoPro karma, I use more the drone for pictures and sometimes video, but almost the time, pictures, I'm used to GoPro cameras, and more to my personal consideration it's the portability of the mavic, it's amazing the little bird, but image quality... I have to spend more time with testing the diversity of settings,

Phantom drones are bigger, and not portable, GoPro karma, only problem is, no sensors, but it's something with I can handle. Greetings from the south.

Just came across this post. I am in Bern for the next few months and I brought my Mavic with me. Looking at this map I am limited to 150m in my area but thats about it. Anything else I need to know? Thanks
Swiss Geoportal

Hi all! Are there any drone pilots in the Bern/Münsingen area that would be interested in helping me with a video shoot? I am working with a furniture manufacturer called USM to film a video at their factory and we would love to get some aerial shots. I have a budget to pay whoever would be up for the job and you will also get credited. Please send me an email if you're interested, [email protected]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan