DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sydney’s Blue Mountains

Elitehoon

Reactions
Hi everyone,

So having had a few cheap <$100 quads over the last few years, when a friend asked me if I wanted a second hand Phantom 3S for $300 I said why not.

After two weeks, some great photos, videos and one crash in some high wind , I bought myself a Mavic Pro fly more combo.

Had the first fly today and can’t wait to get to know this thing. I’m sure that I will have plenty of newbie questions to ask everyone so please be gentle with me.

Cheers,

Keith

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone,

So having had a few cheap <$100 quads over the last few years, when a friend asked me if I wanted a second hand Phantom 3S for $300 I said why not.

After two weeks, some great photos, videos and one crash in some high wind , I bought myself a Mavic Pro fly more combo.

Had the first fly today and can’t wait to get to know this thing. I’m sure that I will have plenty of newbie questions to ask everyone so please be gentle with me.

Cheers,

Keith
Howdy from Wyoming @Elitehoon , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Mavic Pro pilot here, in Dimbulah Nth Qld at the moment, only been flying for six months and it is great. I live in a van and just traveling around the country, so find lots to fly by.
This is one of my earlier flights:-
Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I am.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

5FD4C626-45BB-48AB-A20D-916F7F3E52B1.jpeg Hi guys.

Thought I’d try putting up a couple of photos I’ve taken over the last few days. They are screenshots that I’ve previewed from the app. The photos are in raw and I don’t have my laptop with me to get he good quality ones off.

Mavic Pro pilot here, in Dimbulah Nth Qld at the moment, only been flying for six months and it is great. I live in a van and just traveling around the country, so find lots to fly by.
This is one of my earlier flights:-
Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I am.

Great video GJD, I’m equally interested in getting great video as well as photos.

I travel all over the great southern land for work, to places many don’t get to see so I’m looking forward to taking this little beauty with me and sharing what I find.

FE5B6741-817E-45FE-8AFD-CF54A6EF14B3.jpeg F4BE5A85-371F-47C3-842C-322902174E4D.jpeg
FE5B6741-817E-45FE-8AFD-CF54A6EF14B3.jpeg F4BE5A85-371F-47C3-842C-322902174E4D.jpeg

A couple more. Have been playing with shutter speeds and exposures a little........I have a lot to learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661