DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Garden of England

I think your advice could include
Andy, as you might have noticed that I did not mention anything about the camera other than not to fly by FPV… I really just want folks to learn to get their drone off the ground and fly around a bit… On another web site, a member "bragged" about the first time he took off, he flew right over to show his neighbor and ran the drone right into the neighbor's shed… My advice is intended to just get off the ground, move around a bit, get comfortable with the controls, and not crash on your first flight…

I think my welcome note with the advice is quite long enough and some might think there are already distractions in it, like waith until you get enough satelittes… LoL…

Fly Safe…

Reactions: Andy T-V
Hi all, New to droning, former aeromodeler and glider pilot here in Maidstone, UK.
A bit ‘goody two shoes’ so I already have my Operator and Flyer IDs plus A2CofC in UK and Europe.
Just looking to enjoy flying my mini 3 pro and its new big brother, Mavic 3 Classic . Skål
Welcome! We have a Maidstone here in our Essex County - but in Canada! I have a Mini 3 Pro as well. My Mavic 3 was the second bigger bird after my Air 2S and it takes great photos and videos. You should be very pleased!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne