DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Gold Coast

Steve29

Reactions
Bought a new Mavic pro a week ago and flown it 4 times. I'm so stoked with it. I am a experienced pilot as I have been flying my P3 4k for about 1 and a half years.
I will need to get some filters, what does everyone use and can recommend [emoji846]

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steve29
Hi, I'm at Sunshine coast area. I got Skyreat filters which are fine except you have to take them off to put the gimbal protector on, which is a pain as the filter/lens is fiddly to remove. Having to buy a separate tool for removal. Hear that Polarpro, and then the DJI ones, stay on with the gimbal holder. Cost more but I would buy one of those if I did it again.
Where around Gold Coast do you like flying? I liked Fingal Head but I'm not brave enough to fly out to the little island there. Don't know any other places around there.

Thank you [emoji4]. Fleek thanks for the info, I'll check out polarpro as I had them for my p3 4k. My local test flight place is Pizzy park, Hinze dam/Advancetown lake west and east boat ramp is good, other then that I haven't really flown much around the goldy I usually travel to places like the sunny coast or down south. I haven't flown at Fingle yet but I'd love to go soon.
I flew mostly last year when I traveled around Australia in lots of places.

Welcome and nice photo.

I use PGYTECH ND/PL filters. They do a good job. Polar pro are very highly recommended as well. There are multiple threads on this subject, so do a simple search..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome and nice photo.

I use PGYTECH ND/PL filters. They do a good job. Polar pro are very highly recommended as well. There are multiple threads on this subject, so do a simple search..
Yep will do. Thanks mate

No worries mate.. there is an ebay special at the moment.. 20% off... if you want to get some filters may be now is the time.. also as an alternative, there are single filters mostly PL ones for $15 or so if you want to try one before getting a full set ..

No worries mate.. there is an ebay special at the moment.. 20% off... if you want to get some filters may be now is the time.. also as an alternative, there are single filters mostly PL ones for $15 or so if you want to try one before getting a full set ..
Yeah cool I'll check em out now. Nah I'll buy a full set. Looking at polarpro or sandmarc as they pass the calibration test. Thanks for the info [emoji108]

Yeah cool I'll check em out now. Nah I'll buy a full set. Looking at polarpro or sandmarc as they pass the calibration test. Thanks for the info [emoji108]
Let us know how you go.. good luck

Bought a new Mavic pro a week ago and flown it 4 times. I'm so stoked with it. I am a experienced pilot as I have been flying my P3 4k for about 1 and a half years.
I will need to get some filters, what does everyone use and can recommend [emoji846]
Howdy from Wyoming @Steve29 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue