DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From the Sandbox

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Don't give up on your career. You have too much invested in all your ratings to give up now.
I'm 61 in December and have had enough of 40 time zones a month for more than half my life. There isn't enough time for me to reintegrate into the industry after it finally (slowIy) rebounds. In my adventures I have seen enough misery to last a lifetime, and I'm happy to return to Canada.
To call it a day now I will live longer, be healthier, have time to do what I want to do what I do when on holiday and get more sleep.
No more disgusting hotels (even the 5 star operations are gross), bad food, and worse weather (usually when you are in the air wishing you were on the ground and not visa-versa), and a management system that dictates their mandate by fear.
I'm just done with it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue