DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the tri state!

starquad

Reactions
Hey there fellow mavs.

I've been flying the Mavic Pro around for a month coming from a yuneec breeze (that I randomly bouight at walmart for 150 and immediately fell in low - and outgrew!). So far the mavic has been killer. I've been flying other drones the past months, getting a feel for other birds before buying the Mavic. IMO the Mavic is a big step up in terms of overall quality, especially when it comes to photo and video, vs other birds in the price range. I even bought the fiance a used one. I hope to take the Mavic on an upcoming work trip, if I can manage it by the boss,

I've been ghosting the forum for a WHILE now and just decided it was time to make an account.

Happy flying !

J

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey there fellow mavs.

I've been flying the Mavic Pro around for a month coming from a yuneec breeze (that I randomly bouight at walmart for 150 and immediately fell in low - and outgrew!). So far the mavic has been killer. I've been flying other drones the past months, getting a feel for other birds before buying the Mavic. IMO the Mavic is a big step up in terms of overall quality, especially when it comes to photo and video, vs other birds in the price range. I even bought the fiance a used one. I hope to take the Mavic on an upcoming work trip, if I can manage it by the boss,

I've been ghosting the forum for a WHILE now and just decided it was time to make an account.

Happy flying !

J
Howdy from Wyoming @starquad , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Loving the warm and helpful welcome everyone. Looks to be a great community. Quite refreshing to some of the others I've been a part of (or worse FaceBook or InstaGram :/ or YouTube ha)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS