DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the White Mts of NH

leftyyyy

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Air last week (my first drone). Managed to put it in the air for a couple flights over last weekend before the rain and wind set in. Looking forward to more air time this weekend, wx permitting. Meanwhile lots of posts to read here. Feel like a kid in a candy store!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.35055

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! I live in northern Vermont right on the Vermont / New Hampshire border. If you decide on getting insurance for your drone as I did, I recommend Brad Bailey (State Farm) out of Littleton N.H. I purchased the Mavic Air fly more bundle with goggles and it is fully insured with no deductible for $60 a year. I also have DJI Care, but the State Farm is if my drone is unrecoverable, drowns in the Connecticut River due to Bald Eagle attack etc. I initially tried a State Farm agent out of Derby Vermont, but apparently $60 wasn't worth his time or even a call back. Just my two cents if you are looking into further protecting your investment, happy flying!

Just got my Mavic Air last week (my first drone). Managed to put it in the air for a couple flights over last weekend before the rain and wind set in. Looking forward to more air time this weekend, wx permitting. Meanwhile lots of posts to read here. Feel like a kid in a candy store!
Howdy from Wyoming @leftyyyy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic Air, absolutely love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt