DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Truckee CA!

I have a 2 pro and am very satisfied with the capabilities. I'm from Cape Cod, MA and was in Truckee 3 weeks ago with my drone. Was in the area taking videos and pics at Lake Tahoe and surrounding area. Pic of Donner Pass and lake. Used an ND16 Filter for this particular photoView attachment 120155
Beautiful shot, Man!

Reactions: Steel63
Hey - I was out your way in November. I'm from Cape Cod MA and I was in Truckee with my Mavic 2 Pro taking videos at Lake Tahoe. Attached shot is of Donner Pass and Lake. Love the 2 pro and its capabilitiesView attachment 120154e
That is a nice shot! I really like living here. If you look at your pic, I live on the backside of the mountain just below the "red" arrow. It's a great place to be.....Thanks for sharing.OldHwy40.JPG

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Pro:
  • The current Mavic 2 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Pro manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
Thanks for all the information. I have spent a bunch of time reviewing it!

Reactions: Steel63
Greetings from ? Florida read you're manual as many times as you can I'm still learning every time I read mine iv had my drone since July always learning something new ? slow and steady you're going to love it its very addictive hobby lol good luck
Thanks. I have been doing that and I found this one video on setup and operation that I have watched maybe a dozen times. I have only been out flying once but I plan to watch that video prior to going out every time I go out until it fully sinks in. The manual, videos and information I found here made it so easy the first time out. I'm bummed cause it has been nice all winter until now and all that is in the forecast is nasty winds and snow. Looks like no flying for now.....

Reactions: MA2 317 and Steel63
Thanks. I have been doing that and I found this one video on setup and operation that I have watched maybe a dozen times. I have only been out flying once but I plan to watch that video prior to going out every time I go out until it fully sinks in. The manual, videos and information I found here made it so easy the first time out. I'm bummed cause it has been nice all winter until now and all that is in the forecast is nasty winds and snow. Looks like no flying for now.....
Look at the bright side spring is coming lol good luck stay safe and have fun flying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio