DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From UK - Mavic Air Maiden Flight

75c8d094bbd220eed183b64c414131ca.jpg

Liking the colour? Just arrived today. Done all firmware updates so can hopefully fly tomorrow

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

75c8d094bbd220eed183b64c414131ca.jpg

Liking the colour? Just arrived today. Done all firmware updates so can hopefully fly tomorrow
Looking good. I haven’t put the guards on mine yet, maybe I should. I went for the red.. one it looks nice, but also thought it would be a little easier to find should the worse happen when flying...
enjoy your flight, let us know how you get on

Reactions: Bwoody321
Looking good. I haven’t put the guards on mine yet, maybe I should. I went for the red.. one it looks nice, but also thought it would be a little easier to find should the worse happen when flying...
enjoy your flight, let us know how you get on

[emoji106] Will do. Wanted to go for a professional look so chose black over red - and if I really have trouble spotting it, there’s always skins

So first flight went really well today, went through my checklist and was amazed by how stable it was! Thumbswayup for DJI. They really have done a great job with this drone. I tried out activetrack, smartcapture and RTH, didn’t really test the range as wanted to keep VLOS. Best thing though? I’m only 13 and I can fly a Mavic Air [emoji4]

Reactions: Degeneration-2019
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu