DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from UK

japester79

Reactions
Hi all,
New pilot here, just picked up a mavic air. Any tips or helpful advice? I've been watching every YouTube video imaginable!
Accident insurance I've sorted, considering joining bmfa or similar for public liability.
Can't wait for my first flight!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome!
Who is you accident insurance with?

Photoguard.co.uk

Think it was about 23 quid with 50 excess. For the year. So a load cheaper than dji care!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome aboard. I would highly recommend joining BMFA. Besides the huge protection it offers I feel that being a member does give us a level of credibility as responsible drone owners should we ever get in a tight spot.
Looking forward to hearing about how you get on with your new aircraft

Welcome and enjoy your stay : )

Just had my first little go for about 5 minutes. I was pooping myself lol! And only in beginner mode! [emoji1]

Hi all,
New pilot here, just picked up a mavic air. Any tips or helpful advice? I've been watching every YouTube video imaginable!
Accident insurance I've sorted, considering joining bmfa or similar for public liability.
Can't wait for my first flight!
Howdy from Wyoming @japester79 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot