DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Upstate NY!

Reactions
I'll try to make this as quick as I can without boring anyone. I've been flying drones for a couple of years. I HAD a GoPro Karma with a range extender which decided to fall from around 200 feet for no reason whatsoever (calibration was complete and no magnetic interference) and GoPro decided to do nothing after checking my flight data which should have clearly stated that I was not at fault. Long story short - I will NEVER purchase a GoPro product again and honestly, the Mavic 2 Pro which I'm now a proud owner of is so much better. I travel a lot for a living (in NM this week) and I bring my drone everywhere I go. Hopefully around the end of the year I'll have some cool footage to post of the places that I go! Hopefully there are some other people from my neck of the woods on here. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Howdy! (From another CNY native!)

I'll try to make this as quick as I can without boring anyone. I've been flying drones for a couple of years. I HAD a GoPro Karma with a range extender which decided to fall from around 200 feet for no reason whatsoever (calibration was complete and no magnetic interference) and GoPro decided to do nothing after checking my flight data which should have clearly stated that I was not at fault. Long story short - I will NEVER purchase a GoPro product again and honestly, the Mavic 2 Pro which I'm now a proud owner of is so much better. I travel a lot for a living (in NM this week) and I bring my drone everywhere I go. Hopefully around the end of the year I'll have some cool footage to post of the places that I go! Hopefully there are some other people from my neck of the woods on here. Cheers!
Welcome from the Southern Tier (Catskills)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Anthony we welcome you to the forum. 2 years flying is surely a responsible pilot. By now you (already) know that knowledge BEFORE you spin up ensures a safe return . . . so ask the questions and the geniuses littered all over this forum will help you without hesitation. Trepidation does not live here.

Beware: this forum is addicting. You could spin hours/days here and that will take from you flying time!

I'm already seeing a lot of great things here. I appreciate the warm welcome! Just to respond to RTI Glen - Heids is still in Liverpool and business is always booming!

I'm excited to be here. It's always more fun when you have a community to talk to about your hobbies. Especially when some of you are local to me. Thanks again everyone!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose