DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Utah

Jeff.K

Reactions
The forum has been invaluable to me so far. Through information I obtained here, I ended up waiting on purchasing a mini until the mini 2 came out. Mine arrives Monday. My intended usage is a travel drone for RVing, hiking, and UTVing.

I have a lot of experience with RC aircraft, from control line, to RC sailplanes, gas, and electric powered. Hoping I transition easily to "drones", but am a little concerned I'll pull back on the stick so to speak when I want to go up. Hope the old dog can learn new tricks. If not, I'm not so sure my 40 years of aircraft maintenance experience will come in all that handy when it comes to plastic body and gimble repair ;-]

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

The forum has been invaluable to me so far. Through information I obtained here, I ended up waiting on purchasing a mini until the mini 2 came out. Mine arrives Monday. My intended usage is a travel drone for RVing, hiking, and UTVing.

I have a lot of experience with RC aircraft, from control line, to RC sailplanes, gas, and electric powered. Hoping I transition easily to "drones", but am a little concerned I'll pull back on the stick so to speak when I want to go up. Hope the old dog can learn new tricks. If not, I'm not so sure my 40 years of aircraft maintenance experience will come in all that handy when it comes to plastic body and gimble repair ;-]
Jeff, welcome!
Your Mini 2 should be a lot of fun! I've used mine several times while out RVing here in Southern Utah. Around (not inside) Zions, Bryce, Snow Canyon, Lake Powell a lot of places to video.
Have fun, fly safe!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Jeff.K.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242