Join Us Now

Hello from Watkins Glen, NY

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lol. I got called a babe! Woo hoo! Hahahahaha
Wish I was 52 again .But watch it you will wake uo and be 66 one
morning and wonder where the years went ☹️

Wish I was 52 again .But watch it you will wake uo and be 66 one
morning and wonder where the years went ☹️
I can resemble waking up to 66 last month. The years come around pretty quick. Wise to enjoy those we have left. :)

I was away when you joined us here...that is the reason for the delayed welcome...but thank you for joining us...my first drone was the Phantom Vision2+.....balky drone, but good camera..have you gotten any aerial shots of the race track up there?....I, too wish that I were only 52 again...youth is wasted on you kids :cool:

I was away when you joined us here...that is the reason for the delayed welcome...but thank you for joining us...my first drone was the Phantom Vision2+.....balky drone, but good camera..have you gotten any aerial shots of the race track up there?....I, too wish that I were only 52 again...youth is wasted on you kids :cool:
Thank you. I have not flown near the track yet but it is on the list of places.

Mike

Reactions: Steel63 and Droniac
One of the advantages of that Phantom is that it is MUCH easier to see up in the sky than the Mini...I am going out on a limb here and assuming that you notice the difference in size? 😁
I also have a Phantom 2 and a 2plus. The 2 has a h4-3d gimbal and gopro hero 3. You sure can see them easier and certainly hear them coming better. Lol. I really wish I could scare up some good batteries for them.

Mike

Reactions: Steel63 and Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio