DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found bag and batteries for DJI drone near Watkins Glen NY

My son found a dji bag with batteries near Watkins Glen, NY. He is taking it to the Schuyler County Sheriffs office in case the owner reports it lost.
Thank for posting, if you son was able to identify the drone's model it might be useful to add that to your post.
If you have concerns about someone else claiming the stuff then you could tell your son that the drone's flight logs record the serial numbers of the batteries and your son could suggest to the police that they require sight of the CSV of logs showing those serial numbers before releasing the stuff to a claimant.

It's your thread but not every reader of the forum is honest, currently there are 1,723 not logged in users on the forum.

It's your thread but not every reader of the forum is honest, currently there are 1,723 not logged in users on the forum.
Not only that, some won't go to the police station looking for lost property, I know I wouldn't. Stolen perhaps I might call or reach out online but if I walked away and forgot my property and I go back and it's gone....the last time I went to the barracks just trying to take care of my own legitimate business, it didn't go so well. Just saying.

Not only that, some won't go to the police station looking for lost property, I know I wouldn't. Stolen perhaps I might call or reach out online but if I walked away and forgot my property and I go back and it's gone....the last time I went to the barracks just trying to take care of my own legitimate business, it didn't go so well. Just saying.
This is a small town. Chances are better there than in my posession or my sons. If someone here lost their stuff they will know where to find it. If they can’t say what is in the bag the deputies here won’t let them have it. Like I said, small town folks. No worries about having a bad experience if you were the legit owner.

Hey slozukimc, know that at least one reader appreciates you trying to do the right thing. Another idea might be to go to dji and see if they have a record of who the batteries belong to. Thanks again.

There are places to list lost and found, like your local newspaper and Facebook. If the owner has mentioned the loss to friends, it may get returned. Better yet, post a flyer with ph# near the location you found them. They're valuable so probably get a reward.

Reactions: slozukimc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho