DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Wells, Somerset, UK

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Chris4koi.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from Sunny Somerset, Nice to have joined the Mavic Pilots group.
Many thanks for all your welcomings to the forum. Just to add some background for me. I've been flying model aircraft, mainly gliders and i work with full size aircraft as I work with both military (mainly) and commercial aircraft.
Is there somewhere where we can put our background and what aircraft we are flying?

I've just started flying drones recently, it was just before my 60th birthday when I got a Mavic Pro, lovely piece of kit, but something with a better camera (not that the MP doesn't have a good camera ? At 4k videos)
So I opted for the Phantom 4 Pro, wow, it's pretty decent machine, fantastic camera and can handle pretty server wind, so it's ultra stable and flys well, just a bit bigger than I would have liked, so it doesn't get out as much as I would have liked.
Now for my 63rd birthday (St Patrick's day, 2021) I got the Mavic 2 Pro, it's a nice piece of kit.
I took my trusted MP and my new MP2 out yesterday for it's maiden flights at Hayling Island, along the coast for a family gathering, now we are allowed to travel and have outside meetings.
This is a very impressive piece of kit, it handles very well in the wind gusts, pretty stable, I now need to download the videos so i can share ?.

All the very best to you all,
Safe flying and let's hope things continue to improve ? so we can all get back out to enjoy doing flying ? again.
All the best
Chris

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661