DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from West Sussex

pilotamx

Reactions
Hi all,
I am Stefano and I am from West Sussex, UK. Got my Mavic a few months ago and now I am looking to get the best from it. I am into photography more than video.

Cheers,
Ste

Hi all,
I am Stefano and I am from West Sussex, UK. Got my Mavic a few months ago and now I am looking to get the best from it. I am into photography more than video.

Cheers,
Ste
Howdy from Wyoming pilotamx, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Another UK owner here. Bought mine today so I am not yet in the air but plan to get up once I get the time/weather. App looks great on my phone so far and lots of bells/whistles : ) Cant wait to get airborne

Another UK owner here. Bought mine today so I am not yet in the air but plan to get up once I get the time/weather. App looks great on my phone so far and lots of bells/whistles : ) Cant wait to get airborne
Yet another U.K. owner here, i’ve had my Mavic a couple of weeks. 3 flights so far now, I’ve had to design and 3D print a mount for my iPone 7+. I’m in Northants and looking for other Mavic flyers.

Hi all,

Cheers,
Ste
Hello Stefano, I have just signed up to this forum and found your post.We both live in West Sussex I'm from Bognor Regis and woykd be lovely to meet up with you.My number is 07446 701566 please give me a call.Thanks

Hello Mavic Pilots, is there anyone here from West Sussex, England?My name is Kris just bought a mavic pro and want to improve my flying and video/photography skills and would be happy to meet up abd learn from local people around this area.Please contact me on 07446 701566

Thanks

Kris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman