DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Whitehorse (Yukon)

Good morning Ol' Sparky,

Well its just about mid July and we still have some snow in the hills around Whitehorse, cooler weather has been moving in... and yes a few of the leaves are already turning yellow in colour. Might be an early fall for us; good news is fire season has been very quiet this year for the most part, we have been very lucky.

How has your weather been in Delta BC this year?

Thanks,
Mixed bag....colder than usual, not much rain this year. Seems we've had a few more fires since you posted. Hope your skies are clear.

Good day all! I'm travelling to Whitehorse soon, all the way from South Africa. My Mavic Pro has gimbal issues so I need to buy a new drone, smaller is better. Is there a store in Whitehorse that can supply a Mini 2 FMC? I'll spend one (maybe two) night in Whitehorse before moving along.

Good day all! I'm travelling to Whitehorse soon, all the way from South Africa. My Mavic Pro has gimbal issues so I need to buy a new drone, smaller is better. Is there a store in Whitehorse that can supply a Mini 2 FMC? I'll spend one (maybe two) night in Whitehorse before moving along.
Good morning ASP,

Sorry I do not know of any locations in the Yukon that sell drones, we ordered ours online. We hope you have a great trip to Whitehorse and enjoy the area.

All the best to you on your travels!

Thanks,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore