DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Woolwich Twp, NJ

MartyPck

Reactions
I am not new to the drone world, but I am new to this forum. I wish I had found it sooner. A lot of information consumed in the last few hours. Very cool people. I started in 2016 with a Mavic Pro. I just recently decided to purchase an Air 2s and I am thinking of taking the Part 107 test early next year. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Marty Peacock

Hello from the Crossroads of America MartyPck.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

I am not new to the drone world, but I am new to this forum. I wish I had found it sooner. A lot of information consumed in the last few hours. Very cool people. I started in 2016 with a Mavic Pro. I just recently decided to purchase an Air 2s and I am thinking of taking the Part 107 test early next year. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Marty Peacock
Hey Marty!!
glad you joined. I felt the same way although no doubt I’m not as experienced. This forum hasn’t failed to have the answers usually in the “search” if not there’s always an expert or 100 to field your queries from my experience. I call it “Drone Home”. Flysafe and Godspeed Droniac. Curious. Do you fly in rain?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121