DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! I'm Back!

thefrisbee995

Reactions
Hello! Just ordered a Mini 2 FM Combo after almost 2 years of not having a Mavic! Seems like my order was dispatched from China this morning after ordering about 2am (GMT). Sure as heck better than the month I had to wait with the OG Mavic Pro 1 (who remembers this? lol)!

Don't know if aaaanyone remembers me... But maybe they remember some of the footage I shared from my MP1? Glad to be back here! ?

Welcome back to the forum. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Welcome back to the forum! Thumbswayup Enjoy!

"Wel-come Baaackk, Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around... Welcome back!!"

Enjoyed your video! Seeing a new and interesting place (or video of it ;) is a great way to start the day.

"Wel-come Baaackk, Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around... Welcome back!!"

Enjoyed your video! Seeing a new and interesting place (or video of it ;) is a great way to start the day.

I remember the show.

Thanks for the flashback. ?

Hello! Just ordered a Mini 2 FM Combo after almost 2 years of not having a Mavic! Seems like my order was dispatched from China this morning after ordering about 2am (GMT). Sure as heck better than the month I had to wait with the OG Mavic Pro 1 (who remembers this? lol)!

Don't know if aaaanyone remembers me... But maybe they remember some of the footage I shared from my MP1? Glad to be back here! ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs