DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Mavics

MavicJer here...I’ve recently installed a 4 Cree Firehouse unit over the MA2 rlly Landing Light, and Fantastic...I can see it at 200-300 ft altitude and about 1/2 mile away, in very bright daylight. In cloudy conditions, very bright, and at dusk, no problem , but I won’t go further anyway. Not much other locations on the MA2 to put it except on top in front of battery...have to if wanting it for Air Visibility from Aircraft if flying 107. Get one or two...they are worth it!

thanks!!!
elliot

Reactions: mrjohnc1
107 rated pilot here. 5-years professional over 1k flight hours as an instructor and aerial photog. Also a private pilot, part 61 single enging land, student rating. I've been flying a P3 pro for 4-years but it's aging out. Gonna add a Mavic Air 2 to the fleet in the next week or so despite my concern that I'll loose VLOS with this smaller drone, but happy to be part of the community.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I actually find the darker color of the Mavic line much easier to spot than my P4P. Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

I also agree with others here, strobes are great for Day and Night. We make strobe mounts for the MA2 for most of the popular strobes out there HERE and HERE
MA2FHARCBACK4.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I actually find the darker color of the Mavic line much easier to spot than my P4P. Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji