DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello new Pilot from Copenhagen, Denmark

RolandDehli

Reactions
Hello

Im a relative new drone pilot from denmark :) looking foreward to follow all the very skilled dronepilots here and share all the magic of drone flying !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello

Im a relative new drone pilot from denmark :) looking foreward to follow all the very skilled dronepilots here and share all the magic of drone flying !
Howdy from Wyoming @RolandDehli , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: RolandDehli
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Fly safe and have fun!

If you are just visiting this site I think you will find it very-very helpful in all phases of flying your drone. You can ask anything and pretty much get an answer. Good people with a lot of experience. Happy Flying!

Hello

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots forum, is a very useful tool to use, helps gain knowledge and confidence. Being will informed about flying your bird will help
avoid needless headaches. Fly safe and have fun.

Hi there friends, I have been flying my Mavic air for a month now but I am not sure where to go flying legally. Is there any place you guys know that would be awesome to shoot at? Also i dont have a car so i have to take the train. Hoping for some answers from the community. Good day

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000