DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello to everyone from Bilbao, Spain

hopesoulful

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I am Umut and i am leaving in Bilbao, Spain.

I've been an amateur photographer for many years. Street, food, still life, scenery! I have been interested in drones for a long time, but I could not show the courage to take it. The Mavic mini protractor sounded attractive both in price and size, but when I saw the technical restrictions in the reviews, I decided to wait and the mavic air 2 came out. I did not want to miss this opportunity and when I arrived in the summer, I bought the fly more combo package last week. I went to the nearby wine region 3 days ago and made my first flight experience! It was great and I finished it in 3 batteries :) I will travel a few moments later to experience flying and archiving new videos.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Spaniards will help you adjust to CE regs, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to assist you gain skill as a pilot. Your skillset as a photographer will be a great help.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

I'm living the other side of the French/Spanish border and I use Phantom 3, Mavic Pro and Anafi. Welcome to the forum and maybe we can meet some day for flying together in our nice Basque country. In particular, I have some projects around Nervion waterfall...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi everyone,

I am Umut and i am leaving in Bilbao, Spain.

I've been an amateur photographer for many years. Street, food, still life, scenery! I have been interested in drones for a long time, but I could not show the courage to take it. The Mavic mini protractor sounded attractive both in price and size, but when I saw the technical restrictions in the reviews, I decided to wait and the mavic air 2 came out. I did not want to miss this opportunity and when I arrived in the summer, I bought the fly more combo package last week. I went to the nearby wine region 3 days ago and made my first flight experience! It was great and I finished it in 3 batteries :) I will travel a few moments later to experience flying and archiving new videos.
Welcome from Eastern North Carolina. Would love to fly a drone in Espana. Me gusto MUCHO tu pais y querre visitar pronto. Bienvenidos!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Ourense, Galiza ...
I advise you (if you don't already have it ..) you get the drone pilot title before December 31 (it gives you plenty of time) .. European regulations enter in January ... and you will have it more complicated ...
Greetings, welcome ... ongi etorria ..

Hello from Ourense, Galiza ...
I advise you (if you don't already have it ..) you get the drone pilot title before December 31 (it gives you plenty of time) .. European regulations enter in January ... and you will have it more complicated ...
Greetings, welcome ... ongi etorria ..
First post since July!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3