DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

Rnolter

Reactions
My wife bought me a Mavic Air! Never flew one before. So I practiced on some simulator apps and a cheapy $20 Walmart micro drone. Oh boy that little guy was tough. But I got the hang of it. My first flight with the Mavic Air was awesome and way easier! Practicing every day in my backyard. Got 2 acres that makes it nice. Working on my 107 license and hope to get it this week.

Found this forum and I’m impressed. Looking forward to learning lots.

Roger

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Rnolter
My wife bought me a Mavic Air! Never flew one before. So I practiced on some simulator apps and a cheapy $20 Walmart micro drone. Oh boy that little guy was tough. But I got the hang of it. My first flight with the Mavic Air was awesome and way easier! Practicing every day in my backyard. Got 2 acres that makes it nice. Working on my 107 license and hope to get it this week.

Found this forum and I’m impressed. Looking forward to learning lots.

Roger
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, good luck on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Rnolter
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, good luck on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!
Thank you very much. Flying safe is my goal. I’m learning all that I can. Looking for a good checklist to use prior to flying so I can develop a good habit. Thanks again for the welcome!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thank you sir. Right now I’m looking for a good checklist to use for pre and post flight. I want to be safe and develop good habits while starting out. Again thanks on the welcome!
Roger

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle