DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Best simultaneous battery charging solution for Mavic 2 Pro?

mikegrad

Reactions
I need some quick advice and help! I have a big mapping and thermal job coming up. Its made up of several smaller sites on a large parcel, and by my calculations i need 10 batteries to complete the visual with my M2P, then ANOTHER 10 to complete the thermal with my M2EA after sunset. I only have 7 total batteries, but i will have a few hours to charge batteries during and in between flights.

Is there an option out there to charge 4 or more of these batteries simultaneously? I have the SMATree but thats only 2 at a time, and at $150 its not economical to buy 4 of them, Please let me know what you might know of!

Thanks
Mike

Thanks, i did see this one on amazon - i looked in the Q&A and it said it would charge one at a time, but others said its all at once. Im going to give it a shot. Hopefully between this and my SMATree ill be OK
both of mine charge the connected batteries simultaneously.

Thanks, i did see this one on amazon - i looked in the Q&A and it said it would charge one at a time, but others said its all at once. Im going to give it a shot. Hopefully between this and my SMATree ill be OK
This is the same one we use, When you place the batteries in , they all start blinking and charging at the same time from what I can tell.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I have used that Hanatora charger for over 2 years. It definitely charges 4 batteries simultaneously. It also has a discharge mode to 60% or so for storage.

Reactions: EricJT
I need some quick advice and help! I have a big mapping and thermal job coming up. Its made up of several smaller sites on a large parcel, and by my calculations i need 10 batteries to complete the visual with my M2P, then ANOTHER 10 to complete the thermal with my M2EA after sunset. I only have 7 total batteries, but i will have a few hours to charge batteries during and in between flights.

Is there an option out there to charge 4 or more of these batteries simultaneously? I have the SMATree but thats only 2 at a time, and at $150 its not economical to buy 4 of them, Please let me know what you might know of!

Thanks
Mike
My charger at home is an RCGEEK model LKMC09 which charges 4 batteries at a time and has a USB port to charge the controller as well. It works incredibly well, however it runs on 120v AC, so for field use you would need to run it on an inverter. It doesn't say what the input amp draw is, but shows 17.6v 8 amps output. That calculates out to about 140 watts on the output so you should be able to use it on a 250 to 300 watt inverter which are relatively reasonable cost the last time I got one. The charger that I listed above is for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom batteries, and charges everything at once to either 60% or 100% depending on the switch position you set it for. The 60% would be for storage of course. It's a good charger and I have been using mine for two and a half years since I got my Mavic 2 Zoom.

Thanks
Mike
This is a good one!

Hanatora LCD Display Battery Charger for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro Drone and Remote Controller, 6 in 1 Rapid Multi Parallel Charging Hub Accessories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094933CKW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_14FQPCX3ZQ8BNW0J4VDJ

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98