DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Mini 2 Wont Turn Off Or Connect With Anything

Hillbilly1236

Reactions
Today I downloaded some vids from the Mini2 using the quicktransfer and did some editing and when I went to turn it off it wouldn't. I've tried several times and it refuses to turn off. I tried connecting the phone and the IPad to the drone and I get a message that says it is NOT my Mini 2. I don't want to pull the battery but might not have a choice. Anyone else have this issue and if so how did you fix it.

Last edited:
Solved and maybe this will help someone in the future.

I contacted DJI and talked to a tech there. At his recommendation I pulled the battery out and put in a new one. He called that a "hard reset". That solved the issues and the connectivity is back. No lost info on the SD card either. Now I just need to recharge the battery that was in it and see if it will work properly after that. If not then I will try a hardware update.

I was very impressed with how quickly I got through and received assistance.

Hello, I'm having a similar problem. Aircraft was flying perfectly fine yesterday and today it won't connect to rc or to the computer or even charge with the battery inside, and after powering on it won't turn off unless I pull the battery out. Only been a month since I got the drone, bummer to say the least. Anyone got any suggestions which might work? I've contacted the offical support but no word yet, maybe because it's the weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11