DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed. Unknown error light code and not connecting to controler

alexzander

Reactions
Bought a SH mavic mini. Won't connect to controller. red light is blinking and from battery 2 opposite lights are on . Can't find any info for this lights in manual. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200523-184808.png
    Screenshot_20200523-184808.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
OK. Please list all device variants, and software/firmware version. Especially in mind that it's a 2nd hand Mini. You may have been sold a dud.

Oh, by the way, you are placing the Mini the correct way up ? On it's landing legs. Your picture shows the Mini upside down.

OK. Please list all device variants, and software/firmware version. Especially in mind that it's a 2nd hand Mini. You may have been sold a dud.
So, my friend already have a mavic mini with combo package and has spare batteries. I bought this drone from internet without battery, and i was told that is in good condition. Right now i can't connect it to the controller or phone to check the software/firmware version.

OK, 1 small step at a time. What device are you using to connect to the smart controller ? Can you confirm that you can talk to the controller ?

first of all never start the drone with the gimbal cover on
also for it to connect you need a suitable SD card in the drone
and it needs to be registered to your email address before you can register it with dji

first of all never start the drone with the gimbal cover on
also for it to connect you need a suitable SD card in the drone
and it needs to be registered to your email address before you can register it with dji
noted
ok
I have account with dji, i used before my friend's drone.
The problem is that i can find this error in the manual, two opposite battery light to stay on with intermittent red light blinking

Reactions: old man mavic
DJI are constantly changing their policy on drone registration. Old man might know more than me on this issue. I registered mine ages ago, and once done, that's it. DJI are very much in control here, they make the rules (and we don't always know what they are)

ok if you have a SD card in the drone then just try another one because it wont connect if the card is corrupted
when you have the screen on you device that you put on the post then with the gimbal cover off start the drone and just put it down and wait after a short time the controller will buzz and the screen will change to go fly then touch that and you should get a camera view appear

Reactions: alexzander
DJI are constantly changing their policy on drone registration. Old man might know more than me on this issue. I registered mine ages ago, and once done, that's it. DJI are very much in control here, they make the rules (and we don't always know what they are)
when you have a drone account with DJI it is linked to your email address so when you get another drone it has to be registered to you before it will fly even if it has been registered to another person before you purchased it

Slightly off topic, is it possible to connect to 2 different devices on the same DJI account ?
yes as long as they have the same email address and you input the correct password

Reactions: alexzander
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird