DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed with Flight records

Bigbird48

Reactions
I had a crash on 10/10/18 but the last recorded flight records were on 10/8 on my phone I have the record that shows the flight path of the crash flight. see images. can any one tell me why the flight records from the 9th and 10th are not there?

Attachments

• IMG_20181012_133850199.jpg
    IMG_20181012_133850199.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 35
Not sure what you mean,sync records?
I'm saying the flight records for the date of my crash are not their for some reason.
I can see the flight but the Data and tx file are not there

Attachments

• Crash Path (Copy).jpg
    Crash Path (Copy).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 20
from the flight record screen you have a cloud icon in the top right of the record image, means it's synced with DJI. The top right of the screen also syncs with a cloud icon....I'm on mobile atm so can't show what I mean very well

Skitch (1).png

All the images in the data record list show mine have been synced with DJI, with the sync icon in the top right to do this.
Skitch.png

All the images in the data record list show mine have been synced with DJI, with the sync icon in the top right to do this.
View attachment 50775

The OP is missing the txt and DAT logs for those flights on the mobile device - it's not that they are missing from the GO app flight list.

Reactions: SpinItUp
The OP is missing the txt and DAT logs for those flights on the mobile device - it's not that they are missing from the GO app flight list.
Right but why are they missing? last records with tx and data were on the 8th of oct what happen to 9th and 10th any ideas. with out the data I'll never know it it was a drone error or pilot error. did you see the crash video? I clearly shows the drone goint to the right and It shows I corrected left then the drone just went right and into the trees. also why didn't Obs Aviod stop the drone? crash at about 2:35 in

Right but why are they missing? last records with tx and data were on the 8th of oct what happen to 9th and 10th any ideas. with out the data I'll never know it it was a drone error or pilot error. did you see the crash video? I clearly shows the drone goint to the right and It shows I corrected left then the drone just went right and into the trees. also why didn't Obs Aviod stop the drone? crash at about 2:35 in

I don't know why they might be missing. Have you looked for the mobile device DAT files, or just the txt files? And are the latest logs that are on the device definitely from earlier flights, or might they be mis-named?

water and sensors don't mix
I gather you have the boat sorry craft...have you tried syncing it to see if they magically reappear?

Last edited:
Im lost I don't know what you mean by a "boat sorry craft" and I don't know about syncing it. Sorry I'm not real tech savy all that I have are on my mobile, the drone is at the factory.

Follow reply #3
From the Go4 app when it starts up, usually you tap Go fly
Tapping the top left takes you to what's shown in #3 reply YOU TAP THE ME ICON IN THE LOWER RIGHT (sorry caps locked/slipping fingers)
I gather you have an account with (the) DJI to sync your data!
craft/boat (my apologies, it's me being sarky)

the drone is at the factory.
no sync then

Last edited:
Was it just hanging in the tree at the end of the video? I'm amazed it saved itself after the initial dunking in the water.

As for obstacle avoidance, it wouldn't have worked in that situation, since you drifted sideways into the trees.

All I can think of is a random wind gust that was strong enough, but that seems unlikely.

yes hanging it the tree was lucky that way as the branchs were it hung were 10 feet out over the water. I was on the other side of the river. Lucky I had a friend with a kayak that was near buy,

Looks like the Data and tx records of my crash are not on my mobile even tho the flight record is weird. Guess I'll just have to accept that I screwed up and not the drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803