DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help no camera icon in Go4 app

kinross

Reactions
I just received my first personal drone today a Mavic 2 zoom. I have only ever used the Pilot app with the Matrice 210 so this Go4 is a bit much at the moment After updating the Go4 app on a smart controller and pairing it with the drone i noticed after the drone starts up and the camera and gimbal does their thing the gimbal and camera are pointing to one o'clock position. Going into the setting i don't have a camera icon the HD and battery icon show up but no camera. I tried to uninstall the Go4 app but I'm not having much luck, i went in through settings to apps and found the Go4. When i click on it there is only disable and force stop but no delete. How should i proceed, deleting apps off the crystal sky was easy this one not so much. Thanks for your help

My bad i just found a small piece of tape i missed behind the gimble . Everything is good . think i need stronger glasses

My bad i just found a small piece of tape i missed behind the gimble . Everything is good . think i need stronger glasses
Good thing as I had about no clue on that one :p But just so you know the SC is it's own little thing..it loads programs as modules in a firmware suite. So all you could do is refresh firmware and "Check" the Go 4 App... BTW there was a new firmware release today for the SC...if you hadn't heard. ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7