DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

help please...can't get my new mavic 3 enterprise to connect to DJI Terra on my laptop.

Necrolept

Reactions
I've done all updates and as far as I can tell, no driver updates are needed on pc. I've tried several different usb cables on all different ports on my computer. I've allowed permissions for DJI Terra in windows defender so that the program is relatively unrestricted. I can plan missions, but because it wont link to the controller, it wont allow me to start any missions and I can't adjust any camera or controller parameters in settings of Terra. I'm assuming those options will become available when the controller is succesfully paired.

I also noticed that the camera selection dropdown doesn't list the Mavic, it only lists various Phantom models. I noticed a utility to import custom camera files, so maybe this could be a workaround if I could locate and download the relevant camera data, but I wouldn't know where to start except for in here with you fine people. This may solve itself as well with a succesful link to the controller. we shall see if I can get it to link.

If anyone has any insight they could share it would be greatly appreciated.

I think I'd contact DJI

From the DJI Terra FAQ...

View attachment 165006
I've seen that, but I've also found documentation that infers that the mavic 3e is compatible with DJI Terra, also I have seen posts from various people saying that they've used dji Terra with their mavic 3e with no issues, so it's becoming a bit of a he said, she said type thing and I'm trying to avoid that. DJI advertises that DJI Terra is available for the 3E right on its product info page. The Mavic 3E comes with a complimentary trial of DJI Terra via a QR code right in the box it is shipped in, so i'm assuming its some sort of glitch or setting that i haven't figured out yet.

I was not trying to insult you or your intelligence. Although there "may" be someone here that could help you, going straight to the "horse's mouth" may not be the only option, but the fastest one.

According to some other websites, The Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal are compatible with DJI FlightHub 2 and DJI Terra.

Good luck!

I was not trying to insult you or your intelligence. Although there "may" be someone here that could help you, going straight to the "horse's mouth" may not be the only option, but the fastest one.

According to some other websites, The Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal are compatible with DJI FlightHub 2 and DJI Terra.

Good luck!
Thanks for the apology, but I took no offense. I was merely trying to convey that I had that additional knowledge for the benefit of anyone else who may have seen and thought the same thing you did, thus expediting the progression of the thread to more relevant replies. I will say however, contacting DJI about technical support is like running a ninja warrior course.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786