DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help please with Car Charger solution UK?

After finally reading the DJI manual on the batteries, I see that they also self discharge (after a couple of days) to the correct storage level. This will help to prolong the life of the batteries but means that you must alway top up the batteries before setting off!
It’s not “a couple of days”, it’s after 10 days

Hi Mr Banks

I use a Bestek 400W Inverter, as well as 240V ac out it has 2 x USB output ports both rated at 2.5 amps
I use it in the field to charge my Mavic Pro it does the job..
Here is a link

Regards
Waylander
It’s a great bit of kit with a security features built in. Works a treat and is reliable.

Apologies if this should be in the HELP forum?

I have been told that the official Mavic Air Car Charger only charges batteries (not the controller). So was thinking about on a trip how I can charge all my batteries and my controller using the charger port that came with my Fly More Combo.

So my question is, has anyone has used a Power Inverter for charging Mavic Air batteries and controller from a car? Does this work ok with the charger port, any issues I should consider?

Any does anyone have any reccomendations of a make or model that will do the job/ is the right spec. Or any other ways to charge batteries and controller whilst out on the road?

any help, experience or advice appreciated?

Mr Banks
UK
Sorry I'm late to the discussion, but I bought this in 2016 for my P3 and always keep it in my car. Hope this helps.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0191E8XWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore