DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with video to MLS listings...

Arizdrona

Reactions
Guys and gals...

Our MLS in this area will not allow any names or other data on the videos for MLS listings... I have been through the ringer with Soldby*ir,
to arrive at this with no luck, it still had my name and an autoplay that always played the next youtube video on my channel, WITH the blue switch turned to off..nor was I able to scrub the data portion of the page from Vimeo...

Does anybody know of a proper method to upload my video (MOV) in most cases, and get it to a MLS listing they will accept??

Would really appreciate the help.. I have tried for hours... just don't get it...
thanks in advance..

We ended up hosting them ourselves for those reasons. It costs more but if you're going to do this with the Big Names you gotta jump through their hoops no matter how silly they are.

It's a pain and I know exactly how you feel. Went through it 3 years ago with our biggest client. They even went back and rejected half a dozen that were originally approved for a couple of months.

Thank you...Yeah, I thought it was me... I too had some up fine, and then wooosh, they were gone...
Any tips on where to go to get going on "hosting myself" ? ...any help would be appreciated..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom